Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1 year!

This past weekend we went to Clearwater Beach for our 1 year anniversary! Yay! We had a great time. Spent some time lounging by the pool, out at the beach, eating (and eating and eating) went to the Dali Museum, did some gambling at the hardrock, practiced making babies...

It was a great weekend.

Friday was awesome at work- not many times I can say that! My boss gave me a $50 American Express gift card for administrative professionals day (which was Wednesday) and a huge cookie bouquet. I could do without the cookies, but Wes has been eating them for me! I just had to take a picture of the cookies, it was so cool!


I took the $50 and put it towards my hair. I'm kinda blonde now....Its been a while since Ive been blonde, so we'll see how this goes. Wes seems to like it!
With how crazy busy we were this weekend, I didn't realize where I was on the "O" countdown- since its been a crazy cycle. Then FF gives me dotted crosshairs, and I realize we did the deed 2 days AFTER "O". So, even if it was possible this soon after Depo, the likelihood of me getting pregnant this month is pretty much nill. Which is a good thing I suppose...and will actually make Wes happy. I know he's scared. Scared of being responsible for another persons life. I tell him that the fears he has now....he'll always have. It will always scare him- and thats completely normal. He agrees, but he's still scared!
I know he would at least really like it to not happen till July. Then my short term disability would cover my maternity leave..

No comments:

Post a Comment