Monday, May 11, 2009

Blah...

My weekend in a nutshell....


Saturday was awesome. I was asked to paint a frame to match some bedding for a little girl. The bedding was adorable. Its here:

This was probably the best time I had painting a frame. I loved the girly bedding and can get a little OCD with matching things up! Took me 4 hours, but I was very pleased with the result of the frame!

Sunday was hard for me. My mom goes on this big summer trip every year, and always manages to leave before Mother's Day. To pour a little salt on the wound- yesterday was also my dad's birthday and he passed away 2 years ago. We were at my In-laws house, and went swimming and grilled out, but I was sad. I had to go into the house for a few minutes and cry it out. I spent about another hour with them, and then I headed home. I just wanted to be by myself for a while. I took a long nap and when I woke up I felt so much better. Wes and I had some dinner, watched some shows, I called my mama. The day ended a lot better than it started!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a sad Sunday. I hope you feel better soon.

    I got the bedding at Burlington coat factory, but they had to order it. You can also get it here:
    http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/lai/lai6706v.html

    ReplyDelete