Tuesday, May 5, 2009


I'm going to take our copy machine at work and throw it off the roof.

This machine gives us SO many problems, and yet as many times as people come out here to fix it and replace parts, it jams everyday. Now when you've got 8 people using the same machine and they are all "copy" happy, its going to jam and jam and jam. Of course...I am the closest to the machine. So if I hear it jam and don't do anything about it, they all look at me like I'm a jackass for not fixing it. I have to un-jam it every time...Which is all day everyday.

In fact, TODAY my boss joked that if the machine got fixed I would have nothing to do because I'm dealing with the machine all day. HAHA. Shoot me now please.

Last night I literally had a dream about the machine and its problems, because I was anxious for the man to come today and fix it. He assured my on Friday that he knew exactly what the problem was and he ordered the replacement part. How bad is it that a machine gives you such bad anxiety you dream about it.

This morning he came, claimed it was fixed. Walked out the door. Its been jamming on every copy, since he left. The machine is in this picture. Its the exact machine. If you're ever in the market for a new copier that does everything under the sun. Do yourself a favor. Never go with the Konica Minolta 450. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment