Friday, July 17, 2009

Ruelala.com

So as it turns out, snagging a great deal on ruelala.com is just enough for a little pick-me-up. I got a really cute pair of sunglasses, and now I am looking around to see what other great deals I can get... Once you order one thing, all future orders on the same day are free shipping. Not a bad deal. Here are the Betsey Johnson sunglasses I got.

Cute huh! Ruelala is awesome. Its only open by invite, so if you re not part of it yet, let me know and I can send you an invite. You will not believe the amazing deals you can get. These sunglasses were $75, and I got them for $29. What a steal! They also have Petunia Pickle Bottom right now. I LOVE PPB stuff. Too bad DH wont let me shop for the phantom baby just yet....I could have spent a small fortune on the great deals they had! They have 2 day sales, and threes a new one every day. Every now and then they'll have a "final sale" where they combine like 30 different boutiques and put them all in the same sale!

I'm off to go shop some more. Retail therapy is great...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather!

    Great post and the sunglasses! I'd like to tell you more about ideeli's blogger program. If interested, please email me at: jwheatley@ideeli.com

    Thanks,

    Joi

    ReplyDelete