Friday, July 24, 2009

Something bad and something good....

Lets get the crappy stuff out of the way first...

I am 19dpo. No period, no BFP. So, clearly, either my ovulation date was off, or something happened and fertility friend lied to me about actually ovulating. There is no way that I could still be testing negative. So now I'm just waiting for AF to get here. I will wait another week and see what happens. This sucks. Last cycle was a 46 day cycle but I ovulated WAY late. This time I O'd on cd15 or so FF says....
So now I just wait it out. The waiting sucks. Going to cycle 5 sucks. Why do we all go into this knowing that it could take a while but hoping that were one of the few that gets KU in the first couple cycles? It only leads to disappointment.


Moving on to something happy. I woke up to a wonderful thing this morning. As you can see from previous pictures, I plated sunflowers about 10 weeks ago. Started them from seeds. Waited and waited and waited for actual flowers. Today I walked out of my house, and saw these:



I have actual sunflowers. Isn't is strange how one is almost orange and the other is bright yellow?
Now, I'm on the lookout for my tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment