Thursday, September 3, 2009

Putting things in Prospective

Gosh, where to start. Its pretty simple really. I'm ashamed at my selfishness.
I got upset over my seating change at a football game. Like...really upset. And another bumpie resorted to auctioning off the middle name of her future child to pay for IVF. Kinda makes you wonder whats really important, right?!?
Some of the bumpies who know the story behind the one who needs IVF follow this blog. I wont say her name because I don't have her permission, but my heart breaks for her. I wrote to the Ellen show...and to Oprah. I'm hoping that enough people wrote about it to get them to help her. I wish she would take everyones advice about setting up a fund. Ive got $50 sitting right here that's all hers in the event that she does. Its not much, but its what I can do. Just think- if 260 people donated the same amount, she'd be set. My mother lives for causes like this. I think just with the generous people I know- shed get a pretty good amount. People who don't know her but trust my judgement. Some would say "But you don't even know this girl". Doesn't matter. Ive "known" her on the bump for months. She is a wonderfully sweet person. She deserves to be a mother.
I hope she lets us set up an account for her. To let us help her. To be a part of helping her achieve her lifelong dream of becoming a mother. Even if the IVF fails, the money wouldn't be wasted.

1 comment:

  1. Randomly found your blog - can you just set up a paypal account for her?? Surely she already has one? All people need is her paypal e-mail address and they can transfer money to her. Super simple.

    ReplyDelete