This is our 3rd annual Paws in the Park walk with Izzy to help raise money for the dogs and cats that dont have homes. Any help you might be able to give is appreciated by both us, and the animals in need. Thank you!
Below is the link that you can go to for my page. All donations are tax deductible and will go straight to the shelters for the animals in needs. This money helps provide food, shelter, blankets, vaccines, routine check ups, and surgeries. I know that this money goes to the shelters because I also donate my time to our local shelter.
Wes and I have been very involved in helping our local shelters for the last 3 years. During the winter we spend 2 months collecting old blankets from people. This year we were able to donate more than 60 blankets, towels, dog beds, and more. Now the dogs will stay warm for the winter!
If you can offer any help at all, please go to this link and sponsor Wes, Izzy and I for the walk!
Thanks everyone!
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2442285
Our New Normal
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment