Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My hopes

I hope to be a good mother.
I hope to be the mother that the kids see as "cool" but not an enabler.
I hope to enstil good morals and values.
I hope that my children know that I would do anything for them.
I hope they know that I would never leave them.
I will teach them that school comes first, boyfriends/girlfriends come after.
I hope they know that they can come to me with anything, and I might be mad at the moment, but I am there to help them.
I hope they understand that I have loved them before they were even created.
I hope to teach them right from wrong without scaring them. Without threatening them. I dont ever want my children to be afraid to tell me something.
I have so many hopes for my future children.

Most of all, I just hope that I get the chance to be a mother.

1 comment: