Here's a pic of the room when it was about 1/3 done. I wasnt allowed to take pictures before this because of the mass amount s of frustration:

Robyn (my mother in law) spent most of her time cleaning. Which I know the guys appreciated. She tried to stay out of their way and just clean clean clean. There was a ton of sawdust everywhere.

Steve kept moving the location of the trashcan. Seriously. Like every 15 minutes.

Robyn, Wes and Steve trying to figure out why THIS ONE PIECE just wouldnt go in. Great butt shot of the hubby.

Because our fish tank is so large, it had to be drained, and our fish went into this bucket. Wes kept checking back on them, making sure the filter was still working and my fishies were alive. These fish were won at a carnival in February of 2008!! So they are special to me!
Fish in a barrel:

Up close. Here are "Big Bertha", "Nemo", "Goldie Hawn" and the sucker fish, "Sucky McSuckerson". Not even joking. Those are their names.

I was trying to be patient. But seriously. I had a television in my kitchen....

Wes was laying the last piece! I got so excited and started celebrating....until I realized he still had to lay the molding around the whole room, which took another 2 hours. Boo.

The start of the process of my living room being back in place. As soon as Wes gave me the ok- I started pushing (as best I could) everything back into place. It took me like an hour because of my rib.
My husband does awesome awesome work! I am so proud of him! I love my new floors!





We're doing laminate in our house too! Did our master and start on the formal living room next. It looks great :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! Wes did an awesome job.
ReplyDelete