Thursday, March 4, 2010

Im such a bad blogger, I should be spanked

Seriously, I say I want to write a book and I cant even post on my blog. WTF is that!
Anyways, surgery went well, recovery has gone well- Im think Im good to go. I am due to ovulate sometime this weekend and Im hoping my body will cooperate. We are ready to get this baby making show on the road!

I am trying to be a better wife to my husband. He wants to go to these concerts that I have zero interest in going to. I told him to take a friend that enjoys this loud rock music he loves. He wants me to go.I pitched a 5 year old hissy fit about it. That started a fight that led to tears, and us not speaking for an entire day. (When most of our fights end with us being blissfully happy within 30 minutes, a day is FOREVER!) This fight happened several weeks ago.

Fast forward to today. It hit me like a ton of bricks. That was so selfish of me. This man is so selfless with me. He would do anything I asked him to in a second. And Im not willing to go to a concert for him? WTF? So, Im going to the concert. I dont care how awful it sounds to me, I will get dolled up, and put a smile on my face and take ridiculously happy pictures with my husband.
Because thats exactly what he would do for me.

4 comments:

  1. ::slaps H2 on the rump:: So glad your going to that show with him...he'll be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to offer to spank you but it looks like H1 beat me to it! I hope you have a great time at the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I do like being spanked...guess thats not really a punishment is it...

    ReplyDelete