We are having a boy! I cant even believe it. A son.
I cant wait to watch my son play soccer and watch Wes coach the team. He said he cant wait to coach his son. The family name gets to be carried on, but really thats one of the furthest thing from our minds. Were just happy to be having a child.
I cant wait to have my own family. To watch my husband hold my son and look at them with nothing but love and hope.
The whole world seems complete right now. I cant even imagine how its going to feel when we bring him home.
Our New Normal
10 years ago




I am squeeing all over the place for you, Wes, and Cooper!!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love from Auntie mchupie
Congratulations and welcome to team Blue!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Sarah is in lurve with baby CAM as well. Yay! Congrats again, Momma. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!
ReplyDelete