How far along? 13w5d
Weight gain/loss: +2 pounds. Im so not telling you what that number is!
Maternity clothes? Totally rockin the maternity shorts. I love them! Everything else is still just my main clothes, but theyre startin to get tight on me!
Stretch marks? Only the ones I had before
Sleep? Sleep is my new second love.
Best moment this week? Meeting my ladies at Disney World!
Food cravings: Anything with meat in it. I just want meat all the time!
Gender: Peri says probably boy. Im waiting!
Belly button in or out? Definitely in
Movement? Maybe the bubble feeling is starting? Maybe its just gas.
What I miss? Being able to do fun stuff! (couldn't do too much at Disney World)
What I'm looking forward to: Sex confirmation on June 23rd!
Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant and I love my baby
Milestones: Our NT Scan results came back perfect!
Our New Normal
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment