So I decided to create a new blog. I will copy and paste some of my psts from my old blog into this one, but I needed a new blog that some people didnt know existed...
I'm just a 20 something (yes, I'm claiming it until the day I hit 30) mom who likes to cook.....as long as its fast, easy, and I can brag about it.
I have a crazy toddler who loves to help, and a wicked smart husband who likes to interfere in the kitchen. Mostly because he's better than I am, but whatever.
BBT: Body Basal Temperature
AF: Aunt Flow/Period
O: Ovulation
FF: Fertility Friend
BFN: Big Fat Negative/Negative Pregnancy Test
BFP: Big Fat Positive/Positive Pregnancy Test
GP: Getting Pregnant/Forum
KTFU: Knocked The eff Up
POAS: Pee On A Stick
TTC: Trying To Conceive
DH: Dear Husband
PG: Pregnant
M/S: Morning sickness
U/S:Ultrasound
No comments:
Post a Comment