Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Old Post #1 (Hubby could have her)

So hubby went to school with the singer turned actress Mandy Moore. The other day I was watching a movie with her in it and he says "You, know I could have dated her!!" Like he had the opportunity to but didn't. So I say "Really honey, why didn't you?" and he says "Well, i didn't really know her that well , and never talked to her but II know she liked me." Oh, so the real story comes out. You didn't even really know her, but you could have dated her if you wanted to. I stroked his ego and assured him that yes, she would have been lucky to date him....meanwhile I was cracking up on the inside and couldn't wait to share the story.I think next week I'll tell him that I could have dated Justin Timberlake because afterall, we lived in the same city...

No comments:

Post a Comment