
I hate rain. Seriously. And the rain...its out to get me. hubby finally convinced me to go for a bike ride with him a couple weeks ago.
We get about 2 miles from the house and it starts pouring. We find some cover and he decides this is the perfect opportunity to fornicate..Um....I am wet, tired, and trapped under an overpass. No thanks!
We decide to just bike home, and I was miserable. Soaked and upset. Not a good combo for this wifey.
So a couple days ago we took the dog for a walk, hoping to wear her out. We've been walking about 30 minutes and are now clear on the other side of the HUGE neighborhood, and what does it do??? Oh yeah, it starts pouring again. Mother Nature hates me. I guess its my own fault- it is summer in Florida afterall.....
Hubby is convinced that some terrible thing happened to me when I was younger that makes me loathe water as much as I do.
I love baths, and steaming hot showers. Not rain. Not pools, Not oceans, Not lakes. I hate water being on my face. I freak out. So maybe something did happen. I guess I'll have to ask my mom....
Meanwhile, there will be no more bike rides, or late afternoon strolls with the dog until Summer is officially over.
We get about 2 miles from the house and it starts pouring. We find some cover and he decides this is the perfect opportunity to fornicate..Um....I am wet, tired, and trapped under an overpass. No thanks!
We decide to just bike home, and I was miserable. Soaked and upset. Not a good combo for this wifey.
So a couple days ago we took the dog for a walk, hoping to wear her out. We've been walking about 30 minutes and are now clear on the other side of the HUGE neighborhood, and what does it do??? Oh yeah, it starts pouring again. Mother Nature hates me. I guess its my own fault- it is summer in Florida afterall.....
Hubby is convinced that some terrible thing happened to me when I was younger that makes me loathe water as much as I do.
I love baths, and steaming hot showers. Not rain. Not pools, Not oceans, Not lakes. I hate water being on my face. I freak out. So maybe something did happen. I guess I'll have to ask my mom....
Meanwhile, there will be no more bike rides, or late afternoon strolls with the dog until Summer is officially over.




No comments:
Post a Comment