Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Im in a marriage with no respect...

...says the gym manager trying to take my money.
Believe me- my husband is the best man I could ever have hoped to find. He respects me...I promise!
I went to the gym to join because it was around the corner from my house and a friend of mine also went there. I talked to the guy about the rates, the classes, etc. Then he wanted me to sign up right then and there. I told him that I needed to go home and discuss it with my husband first (because it was $50 a month, and I value his opinion!) and I'd be back.
He proceeded to tell me that I clearly have no respect in my marriage if I cant make a $50 decision without him. He literally told me that he was "worried for me" because of how I must be treated. Really dude? Cause my husband put me up on a pedestal, and I kinda like the view from up here JUST FINE!
When he said that, I stood up, and walked out.
No respect in my marriage. Feels bad for me. What the eff ever.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I like your label for this post. :-)
    That guy definitely sucks. Even if it were $20/month, I'd ask my husband, because it's OUR money. Good for you walking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a d-bag!! I had a guy at the bank give me a hard time for wanting to ask my hubby to open a new bank account and that I could be entered in some contest to "double your money" or some crap. He was all like "your husband wouldn't be mad at you if you got free money, would he?" He asked me like 10 tens! Just process my friggin deposit and leave me alone!

    ReplyDelete