
Today will be my quote of the week! I thought that I would explain the new blog title. Here is the quote from Breakfast at Tiffany's:
Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it (she's talking about "the reds"- when you're really mad!) the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!
I used to always be by myself, in my own world. When things got to be too much, Id "run". Jump in my car and go where ever it took me. Now, after finding the man of my dreams, Ive settled down, bought a house ( It's filled with furniture!) and through my life with my wonderful husband, I found my "Tiffany's".
Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it (she's talking about "the reds"- when you're really mad!) the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!
I used to always be by myself, in my own world. When things got to be too much, Id "run". Jump in my car and go where ever it took me. Now, after finding the man of my dreams, Ive settled down, bought a house ( It's filled with furniture!) and through my life with my wonderful husband, I found my "Tiffany's".




No comments:
Post a Comment