Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just call me Mrs Green Thumb...

Ok, not really...but Im trying! About a month ago I planted some sunflower seeds because I just LOVE sunflowers. After tender care and nurturing, my little seeds are now this:

I was so proud of my little sunflower seeds that I went out and got more seeds for more stuff..... Wes and I bought everything we needed and planted small tomato seeds 2 weeks ago. Here they are now....


They are so little, but growing!


Lastly I bought some flower seeds. I honestly have no idea what they were called but they were so pretty in the picture I had to get them. We bought a long rectangle pot to plant them in and hooks to go on the railing outside... Here are my thriving flowers!


I can't wait to see my flowers and tomatoes grow!! Thank you to my wonderful hubby who helped me plant everything and who reminds me to water them.....All my plants would die without him..


1 comment:

  1. YAY! That's something I wish I had was a green thumb! I seem to kill any plant I get. I have two hanging plants outside my house that are still going strong for 2 weeks now. That's a record! I don't think I'm ready to plant a real garden yet, but with time I just might =)

    ReplyDelete