We have a running joke in my family. When someone says "What are the odds of that happening?" Chances are, its happened to me, or I am part of the random statistic..
Few quick examples....
1)I broke both of my wrists...6 weeks apart, but doing the same exact thing.
2)I broke several ribs on one side...only to break the exact same ones a few years later.
3)One in every 15,000 people have Trigeminal Neuralgia. 1 out of every 1000 people who HAVE Trigeminal Neuralgia have type 2 (the worse kind) I have type 2...of course..
4)Did you know that only 7% of the worlds population is left handed? Yep- I'm one of them.
There are more, but I think you get the point!
5) (this is probably the strangest..) 2 of my best friends and I have 2 things in common. All three of our dads died while we were young, and all 3 of us are left handed. Strange? I'd say so....
Today, I found out that I fall in yet another small percentage. I have a "severely tilted uterus" OH GOODY! As if with everything else going on with me wasn't enough- I get that wonderful news today.
I felt awful and like it meant having kids was going to be harder and then the oh why me's set in.. Then I got home, calmed down and did some research. I was worried for nothing. The GP girls really helped me too. I was surprised at the number of them that also have tilted utes and several of them have either had kids or are pregnant now.
What cracked me up was that on one website I was reading compared it to be left handed. It said that being left handed was very uncommon, but that it doesn't mean they cant do everything a right handed person can do. It made me laugh, because like I said..I am left handed.
I wont get the results from my abdominal and pelvic ultrasound for a couple days, but I feel a little bit better now that my doctor has finally done something other than blood work. He's trying to narrow things down to explain why Ive been so sick lately. He said that anytime a person throws up and has severe cramp for more than 5-6 days (or 17 in my case...) that its the body telling you something is seriously wrong. They just cant explain it yet.
Oh, yeah....still no AF.
I'll keep you posted!
Our New Normal
10 years ago




Just wanted to continue to wish you well and send you good vibes!!!
ReplyDelete