I have several quotes that I just love. When I read them, I read them over and over again. Some are from movies, some are from books....but here they are. Enjoy.
From Tristan and Isolde....
" Let maps to other, worlds on worlds have shown; Let us possess one world; each hath one, and is one. My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears, And true plain hearts do in the faces rest; Where can we find two better hemispheres without sharp north, without declining west? Whatever dies, was not mix'd equally; If our two loves be one, or thou and I Love so alike that none can slacken, none can die."
This one is from the Notebook...it always reminds me of Wesley.
"That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is."
This one comes from my mom. I have no idea who said it first, I just know she used to always say it!
"If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always gotten."
Our New Normal
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment