Yay! Finally, I can end the cycle from hell! Ive never been so excited to get AF!
Next weekend starts the "busy 2 months" for me.
Next weekend is Katie's bridal shower and I'm so excited for it!
The weekend after is TBD
Sept 5th is the first Gator game of the season...yay!!!! As tradition, its a girls game, and its a night game so it will be margarita Saturday!!!
Sept 12 is Katie's bachelorette party.
Sept 19th (really, from Sept 17-20...) is Katie's wedding weekend. We are going to have a blast!
Sept 25th is the Sugarland concert. Wes surprised me with FLOOR seats..3rd row! Woo hoo! I'm so stoked!
Its so nice to have my mom back in town. I get to visit her whenever I want, since she only lives a mile from me. I know Wes is happy to have her home too...I'm a bit less emotional!
Oh, and August 19th is Max's birthday. He's my little bubba! I cant believe that its been almost 4 years since I rescued this scrawny little barely living kitten. I cant believe he is turning 4 this year!
Our New Normal
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment