Monday, November 23, 2009

Bad blogger!

Ive been such an awful blogger. I should be taken out back and beaten.
I dont know why Ive neglected the blog. Probably because I didnt want to have to come on here and say "Oh yes, right now, Im 2 days from testing and my boobs feel like someone spent the weekend with a hot poker and a wiffle bat to them."
Wes asks me everyday if I think we got lucky this time. My only response is: "i dont know. I think were lucky every cycle. Every cycle Im wrong."
Anyways, I spent the weekend shopping for and wrapping 46547235347 gifts for my neices and nephews. My mom needed to get her shopping done early and with her bum wrist, she couldnt do it by herself.
Over 6 hours of wrapping barbies and transformers and dress up dolls that sing the ABC's.
Shoot me now.
Wes's birthday is on Wednesday. Im hoping I can get him the awesome gift of saying "Im pregnant." We'll see how that one goes.
My mothers marriage is getting worse. Her husband drinks too much and controls her every move. It hurts to watch her go through it, but she refuses to leave him. She always says "take the bad with the good" and when I ask her where the good is. She's silent. It sucks.
Thats about it for now. I will try to be a better blogger and update more! It is my mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment