Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm better

Sorry for that insanely depressing post. I was just really hopeful and then got really let down. I have an appt on the 14th with my dr, and she said December was the month to come up with a game plan. December is the 1 year mark of coming off BC.
Because I spent most of Wednesday night crying I told Wes what was going on. He did his "you have to stop beating yourself up, you have no control over this, it will happen, I have faith" speech that he is surely getting tired of saying. I know that it is wearing on him, but he puts on the brave face for me. He wants to do an SA to make sure it isn't him. His parents had an awful hard time conceiving him, and tried and failed for several years to give him a sibling. After years of trying his dad finally did an SA and he WAS in fact the problem. Wes doesn't want me to be upset month after month only to realize that he is the problem.
So we shall see!

In other news, I had a fabulous birthday. I never get flowers on my birthday, and for some reason my family (and my best friend who might as well be my sister) all decided to send me flowers. Got 5 bouquets! It had me happy and appreciative all day. Wes took me to Kobe's for dinner, and I have yummy yummy leftovers today to eat!!
My 26th was probably one of the best birthdays Ive had in a very long time, and I felt so loved and so blessed that everyone thought of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment