Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Swim little babies, swim"!

This is what he said 2 minutes after sex. God love him.


Then he asked if I was SURE that I didnt need to prop my legs up because he read somewhere that I needed to. I assured him that i didnt, and when I got up to go to the bathroom he looked at me in horror. I said "what the matter?" and he said
"Dont do that, you need it all to stay in!!"

I just laughed. Wesley, have you listened to nothing Ive told you in the last 10 months????

Apparently he thinks that because I always get up and take a shower or go to the bathroom, that Im not "leaving it in" long enough- and thus I am not pregnant yet. Silly silly man.


We went to my company Christmas party on Saturday and one of my friends took a picture of us at dinner. Here I am with my sweet, wonderful love.

1 comment: