Have a good cry.
I am not having a good day. Id like nothing more than to crawl in my bed and cry myself back to sleep.
My uncle died. Almost 3 months to the day of his wife dying. He just couldnt live without her. They were the other half to each others hearts and when she died, his broke. He died last night, and is reunited with his soulmate.
Im mad at Wesley, but I wont get into what happened. Just know that right now I see him as a gigantic asshole and if the attitude continues tonight he need not come home.
I got into a fight with my boss because she threw me under the bus to the president of the company so save herself. I called her on it. I almost got fired. She hates me anyways. Because of her poor planning I had to bring a boatload of work home with me. That was fun.
SO, even though I dont drink anymore I would really appreciate it if someone would stop by my house and get me drunk. And bring a blunt. I would like to get nice and stoned, and nice and drunk so I can just let this day go.
Our New Normal
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment