About a week ago Wes was feelin horny (when is he not?) and wanted some love. He called me into the bedroom and when I walked in he was naked on the bed. i just stopped. I was wearing my pj's with a bright pink bathrobe and had a spoonful of Ben and Jerry's in my mouth. Not exactly sexy.
Then he started chanting "The power of the penis compels you..."
"No Wesley, it doesnt. Im tired."
"The power of the penis compels you...."
"Babe, for real, it doesnt."
Then he came over to me and started stripping me down. Still chanting "The Power of the penis compels you.."
I couldnt help but laugh.
Then we proceeded to have the dirtiest, hottest, hair pulling, porn star sex EVER.
When we were done I said "Holy Jesus babe. That was hot."
And he replied with "The power of the penis compelled you"
I just nodded and said "Yes, yes it did."
He then proceeded to do several fist pumps screaming "Yeah!!!! The power of the penis compelled her!!"
Hes funny.
He has since repeatedly sexted me pictures of the peen asking if it is compelling me. I obliged by sending him a boobie pic.
Ah, isnt the comfort of marriage grand??
Our New Normal
10 years ago




I love this story LMAO!! All i want to know is why *I* haven't gotten a bewbie text??!! >:-(
ReplyDeleteDo ya really wanna see these bad boys full screen? Idontthinksothankyouverymuch.
ReplyDeletehahaha, I am laughing so hard, I'm getting Braxton Hicks cx's!!
ReplyDelete