Sunday, March 14, 2010

Its never going to happen

Last night I dreamt that we had to do IVF. Ive never had an IVF dream before. We didnt have a lot of our things, and my car was an old Honda rather than the new car I have now. Which makes me think that wasnt our first go at IVF.
I woke up crying. I just burst into tears.
I was able to fall back asleep and when my alarm went off to take my temp- I started crying again because my temp is still low. I started crying again. 96.93. FF still hasnt given me CH back .
I told Wes right after surgery that I was afraid something was going to happen. Since everything was supposed to be good for me now- something else would happen.
So this morning I just cried. The same sentence kept going through my head over and over.
What if I never get pregnant?

1 comment:

  1. ::HUGS::: Im sorry that you are feeling this way. I know you have been going through alot lately. Try and keep your head up girl. It will happen!!

    ReplyDelete