I had this window open for about 30 minutes trying to find a funny story to write about. I need funny today because Im pissed off at my chart. Giving me CH, taking them away. Why does my body have to fuck with me THIS cycle??? Ugh.
So Im still trying to figure out a funny story.
A friend of mine (that I seem to talk to more than I talk to my husband these days!!) told me to write about my sexcipades or losing my stiches. I'll talk about both, in a round-about way.
My husband is scared for me. I am a clutz. I cannot go a single day without hurting myself. I break a rib having sex with him. I break a foot going up the stairs. I bust stiches laying on my couch! What is wrong with me!
W says that he wants to get me a bubble to live in. So that i cant hurt myself anymore. But you know, my body would find a way to still get hurt. Id get like...rubber burn or something.
When I was younger I broke my right wrist playing a game with my friends. Everybody joked that I got lucky because Im left handed, so I could still write in school, etc. There was just 7 weeks left in school and I had to wear the big, hard, "cant do anything with it" cast for 6 weeks.
So the last week of school I was free! I was so excited to get the cast off just in time for summer break! We had extended recess and we were all playing out there 3 days before summer was starting and everyone was playing that game again. What are the odds that Id get hurt a second time? Well. Apparently pretty high. I broke my left wrist playing the exact same game.
My mom was pissed! So it meant another 6 weeks in a cast. On my summer break. And it sucked. But, thats the way I roll. If you say "what are the odds?" Chances are, its happened to this girl.
Our New Normal
10 years ago




I also vote for you to talk about your sexcipades ;)
ReplyDeleteThe story you told me is too epic to keep to yourself
Yes, aren't you compelled by some power to share with everyone? ;)
ReplyDeleteBwahahahaha! OK, stay tuned.
ReplyDelete