My little bear,
I am so blessed to have you growing in my belly. I hope you never have to understand the journey it took to get you just to this point. I got to see you the other day on a big screen. I got to see you tiny heart beating. What a miracle it is to see your childs heartbeat.
I cant wait to meet you little one. To hold you. To raise you. To teach you the values and morals that it takes to be a good person. I will do my best to give you everything in this world that I have to offer. No matter what sacrifice it means that I have to make.
Your daddy cant wait to meet you either. He kisses mamas belly in the morning and says goodbye to you. He wants to tell everyone youre coming, hes so excited. You have no idea how many people already love you to pieces!
Keep growing strong in there little bear. Snuggle in tight, and enjoy the peace and comfort. Its a whole other world out here!
I love you more than I ever thought possible.
Love,
Mama Bear
Our New Normal
10 years ago




Oh CHW I love this!! It brought tears to my eyes. Your little baby bear doesn't even know all the people he/she has rooting for him/her to grow big and strong!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait until Disney! Just over a month away!!