and again, Im being a horrible blogger. I really am. I should be spanked....
Moving on.
Got to here the little ones heartbeat on Monday. What an amazing sound. And on my dads birthday. Now I have a really positive thing to remember on his birthday.
I am super duper excited- I have some bump friends flying in to go to Disney. Its going to be so much fun. Havent been to Disney in years, and its nice that even though I cant ride many rides, Im bringing my child with me. Such a funny concept. I bring him/her everywhere I go. Haha.
I am more emotional than ever. Songs, commercials, and just seeing parents with children make me cry. Everything. I feel like I need to have a box of tissues stapled to my shirt or something.
Our New Normal
10 years ago




I will bring a giant box of tissues to Disney for you. OMG I GET TO RUB YOUR BELLING IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS! I am so excited about our trip :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I won't actually rub your belly without permission lol.
Have a great time! I'm so jealous!
ReplyDelete